Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
The health and safety of your child is our top priority. Bright Ideas has always followed exemplary cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting protocols because routine hygiene measures are among the best defenses against germs, bacteria, and contagious illnesses.
- Each Bright Ideas Enrichment Center is equipped with their own individual enhanced protocols based on individual state guidelines and requirements.
- All staff, children, and visitors are screened for fever and other COVID-19 symptoms before entry.
- Outdoor play, drop-off, and pick-up times are staggered to avoid crowds around the Enrichment Center.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of toys, shared objects, classroom equipment, and high touch surfaces.
- Health notices are displayed prominently in the front entryway, office areas, and other common areas throughout Bright Ideas Enrichment Centers.
- Parents and guardians are reminded to be alert for signs of illness and keep children home when sick.
- Children are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds:
- Before eating.
- After sneezing, coughing, or nose blowing.
- After using the restroom.
- Before handling food.
- After touching or cleaning surfaces that may be contaminated.
- After using shared equipment like toys.
- Enhanced cleaning checklists are completed daily, and include repeated cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting of high touch spots, high traffic areas and bathrooms.
- Bright Ideas staff members have been properly educated on how to use cleaning and disinfection products safely.
- If a child or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, we close off all of the areas used by the person who is sick until the area is properly cleaned and disinfected.
- All sanitization products meet of exceed Centers for Disease Control standards.
The Bright Ideas Family continues to closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, state and local officials, and health authorities. For more information, please visit your individual Enrichment Center website or the CDC Website.