- A completed enrollment application and financial agreement are due on or before the first day of your child's attendance.
- You are required to submit your child’s current medical and immunization record prior to your child attending the center. These records must be updated in compliance with state law.
- Classes will be filled as spaces are available. Students currently enrolled will have priority in any class changes before new students are accepted.
- Students will be contacted from a waiting list to fill all available spaces.
- Registration and education fees are due upon enrolling your child.
- We also require that you and your child visit and tour the center prior to being admitted.
It is Bright Ideas' policy to accept children in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), its implementing regulations, and any other applicable federal, state or local law pertaining to the provision of services to those with disabilities.
Bright Ideas reviews each child’s situation on a case-by-case basis to determine if the child’s needs are able to be met in the Bright Ideas setting. Please discuss your child’s needs with the director prior to enrollment.